Went to bugis again today but didn't play much game... As usual walk around bugis >.< Sux to the core.
I guess i shouldn't go to bugis so often, other than the arcade, a lot of places bring back a lot of bad memories... Some things i want to forget, some people i want to forget... I hate roaming around bugis arcade. ;(
Just got back the 2 score books, wonder if i will get to change them soon ^^ really look forward to exchanging them.
Merveilles D`ange... Wonders of an angel... I used to be called an angel by someone, cause of the things i did. Giving help without seeking anything in return. I used to think its the normal way of life and right thing to do too, but well i guess you dun get back anything from doing anything good. Some things... you just can't forget even if you wish to...
(0) So Waddaya Think!
9:57:00 AM